Observation, Assessment and Planning
The What, Why and How
- To establish a shared understanding of the ‘what, why and how’ of effective and appropriate systems
- To gain a shared understanding of key vocabulary and expectations
- To provide an opportunity to raise worries and concerns
- To reflect on and review existing systems
- To reduce the amount of paperwork completed to that which is most effective and appropriate
During this session I will challenge your thinking about what you do now.
We will use case studies, photographs and videos for discussion so you can review your systems and share thinking.
I don't provide copies of documents or templates for you to take away as we will work together on what is required for your provision in this task, we will look at:
- what you use now
- why you need to carry out Observation, Assessment and Planning
- focus on who it is for
- how to develop a system that suits your practice.
For more in-depth information on this training and how it can impact you, your staff, your provision and your children, just give me a call or drop me an email.