Fundamental British Values - Obligations and into Practice
The What, Why and How
- Why do we have the Prevent Duty and the requirement to promote ‘British Values’?
- What are Ofsted expectations in this area?
- What do we value?
- What does ‘best practice’ look like?
- How can you promote a consistent approach across your organisation?
During this session we will examine what this means and how these values are interpreted in practice.
We will use scenarios and case studies to discuss practice and how what we do impacts on those we work with.
We will also look at our statutory obligations and I will provide you with some formats and then:
- look at what you do now and your role
- how this works for children and families
- look at who it is for and why and what are the benefits
- how we can develop a statement that reflects your provision
- how we can develop your practice to benefit those it is aimed at
For more in-depth information on this training and how it can impact you, your staff, your provision and your children, just give me a call or drop me an email.